Yale webbing slings are available in load capacities of up to 20 t. They are made of polyester, are PU-starched and thermally fixed. The webbing slings are lightweight and allow easy handling while protecting against hand injuries and damage to the cargo surface.
Columbus McKinnon also offers a range of accessories for the webbing slings.
- The endless flat webbing sling HSE is made from a single ply, while the endless flat webbing sling HSE-E also made from a single ply, but woven in one direction only. The webbing slings are heat-resistant up to 100 ° C and are resistant to frost and moisture down to -40 ° C.
- The flat webbing sling with duplex construction and reinforced eyes on both sides HBD, as well as the HBQ four-ply webbing sling with reinforced eyes distribute the pressure evenly onto pressure-sensitive and pull-sensitive loads.
- The PU-protection sleeve (single and double-sided) PU-SC is made from cut-resistant polyurethane with an inner fabric insert to ease sliding of the sleeve onthe webbing.
- The PU-edge protector PU-KSW is also made of cut-resistant polyurethane and has slots for easy attachment to the round sling.
- The round sleeve PU-SG is made with a fabric insert and PU coating. They are an economical solution to protect webbing slings and round slings against wear caused by abrasion, but not from sharp edges.
- Edge protection profiles with and without magnets PU-KSE are extremely resistant to abrasion and cutting.
- Single and double-sided PU-coatings PU-FB are made of transparent polyurethane and extremely abrasion and cut resistant. The coat is permanently attached to the webbing and can not be lost during usage.
You might also be interested in: