- Pfaff-silberblau hand pallet trucks HU 25-115 TS (with tandem rollers) and HU 25-115 ES (with single rollers) are suitable for the transport of palletised goods or box pallets under demanding conditions. The maximum capacity is 2,500 kg. The hand pallet trucks have an ergonomic safety control handle for one-hand operation of lifting, driving and lowering. The frame and forks are made of robus steel with high-quality powder coating.
- The hand pallet truck SILVERLINE with a smaller or wider loading width has a capacity of 1,500 – 2,500 kg. They are intended for the transport of special pallets, for example brickyard pallets or American pallets.
- The hand pallet truck HU 15-115 FTP PROLINE with low height forks has a maximum capacity of 1,500 kg. The pallet entry height of only 51 mm allows for easy entry in particularly low pallets.
- The PROLINE hand pallet truck with short forks, with single or tandem rollers, enables a maximum load capacity of 2,500 kg. This model is ideal for transporting short palletized goods and box pallets. The fork lengths can vary from 600 to 1,000 mm.
- The hand pallet truck PROLINE for heavy loads can take loads up to 5,000 kg.
- The hand pallet truck PROLINE with extended forks and increased capacity of max. 3,000 or 3,500 kg comes with a fork length of 1,500 to 2,000 mm.
- Der Hand pallet truck with quick-lift HU 20-115 QLTP PROLINE has a maximum capacity of 2,000 kg. This pallet truck has a quick-lift function for loads up to 200 kg.
- The hand pallet truck with driving and parking brake HU 25-115 FBTP PROLINE for a maximum capacity of 2500 kg is ideal for transporting palletized goods and box pallets on ramps, ascending slopes and on lorries.
- Der Hand pallet truck HU 20-115 VATP PROLINE is a stainless steel version. This model allows the transport of goods (maximum capacity of 2,000 kg) in corrosive areas.
You might also be interested in: