Camlok grabs and clamps have been known for more than 35 years for reliability, quality and safety and are available in different versions:
- Drum clamps: drum clamp are used to lift and transport steel drums.
- Roundstock grab: with a maximum load capacity of 100 – 4000 kg can accommodate round material and tubes with a diameter of up to 600 mm. With the attached protective coating, the gripper can also absorb materials with sensitive surfaces.
- Block grabs: has a maximum carrying capacity of 200 – 2500 and is suitable for transporting all materials with parallel surfaces that can withstand a clamping pressure twice as high as the load being lifted.
- Barrel grabs & clamps: These barrel grabs & clamps are suitable for transporting steel drums. The jaws press securely underneath the rim of the barrel.
- Container lifting lugs: container lifting lugs are supplied, and used, in sets of 4 and have a total lifting capacity of up to 56 tonne
- C-hooks: can transport coils, rolls, rings and similar items safely.
Grabs, Hooks, Lugs & Misc
You might also be interested in: