Columbus McKinnon also offers a range of accessories for its lashing systems.
- The edge protector ZGZB-KS is used for lashing sesitive loads such as cardboard boxes. The inherently stable edge protection ZGZB-KS-60 protects both load and ratchet lashing.
- The edge protector profile ZGZB-KSP protects the edges of loads with a maximum length of 6 m. They are made of polypropylene or recycled cardboard.
- Slip restraining mats ZGZB-ARM should belong to the standard equipment of any professional transport. Together with the textile lashings, the load will form a single unit with the vehicle.
- The load binders RLSP are universal tools to restrain and secure loads and freight. The load binder is fitted with shortening hooks for direct attachment to chains or with clevis ends for use with existing fastening devices.
- The weld-on hooks ASH are universal attachments for use on trucks, excavators, low loaders and spreader beams etc. The hook can be welded without special preparation.