Columbus McKinnon spreader beams and crane forks are available in many variations:
- The Tigrip® H-frame spreader beams TTS-HE, TTS-H, with a load capacity of up to 10000 or 25000 kg, are suitable for the transport of symmetrical and asymmetrical loads suitable for lifting and moving standard boxes and pallets.
- The Tigrip® spreader beam TTS has a load capacity of 1,000 – 25000 kg. The beam features lifting brackets for hooks and is adjustable with grids. The bracket is adjustable with handle and swivel hooks. The TTS spreader beam can be moved by one person.
- The Tigrip® spreader beam for big bags TTB, has a capacity of 1000 – 2000 kg. The four-point spreader beam with weld-on hooks and safety latch is designed for lifting and transporting of Big-Bags.
- The Camlok® FLTH tine hook, with a carrying capacity of 1000 – 3000 kg, is designed to convert your forklift truck into a crane. This is done by simply sliding the FLTH over the tines of your forklift truck.
- The Tigrip® tine hook TZH, with a carrying capacity of 1500 – 10000 kg, is mounted on individual forklift tines to secure hoists and loads. The swivel hook with safety latch is used for secure load handling.
- The Camlok® TKG-VHS ‘Self weight’ balance crane forks with a carrying capacity of 200 – 5000 kg are equipped with adjustable tines, height adjustability and automatic balancing system. When picking up the load, the tines automatically tilt upwards, thus preventing unintentional slipping off the tines.
- The Camlok® TKG-VH ‘Manual’ balance crane forks with a load capacity of 1000 to 5000 kg are equipped with adjustable tines and height adjustability. The balancing system engages when the shackle is manually hooked into the appropriate notch.
You might also be interested in: