We believe in total commitment to safety awareness, resulting in a better working environment. We are dedicated to the understanding of customers’ needs at all levels and offers a broad range of equipment designed with the exact end-user requirements. Our comprehensive range of safety products is manufactured under ISO9002 accreditation and meets all relevant UKCA and European CE standards.
Instruction and training are a requirement as stated in the Working at Height Regulation 2005 & Safety & Health & Welfare at Work Regulations 2007
- Working at height, no longer means above 2 metres before PPE is required.
The new regulations state “Where a person could fall a distance liable to
cause personal injury”.
- Make sure you have done the following:
i) Method statement
ii) Risk Assessment
- Have a rescue plan in place. Do NOT rely on the Emergency Services.
- Train people in the use of Fall Protection Equipment.
- Inspection of Fall Protection Equipment (keep records).