Our Light Crane System provides an ergonomic and cost effective solution to conventional overhead crane systems, particularly when there is a height and space restriction. Versatile and reliable overhead handling can be achieved for a variety of applications using the modular design. The robust design of the components and the high standard of manufacturing guarantees long life with the minimum of maintenance.
- Loads up to 2.000 kg
- Bridge spans up to 10 meters.
- Modular design enables extension, modification and relocation.
- Cost effective.
- Easy to install using a variety of supporting brackets.
- Large range of mounting options.
- Latching capability enables interconnection with existing or new conveyor or monorail systems.
- Telescopic cranes.
- Manual or electric travel
- Freestanding or ceiling mounted cranes.
- Gold/silver zinc or powder coated finish.
- Cranes available in stainless steel.
Advantages over I-beam cranes
- Small track profiles suitable for lower headroom spaces.
- Rigid construction which allows steadier travel of loads, more accurate load positioning and no crabbing on the bridge travel.
- Track profiles are light therefore they inflict a lower dead load on the supporting structure and easier to handle when installing.
- Very low friction which makes it much easier to push the load.
- Less force to move crane, which achieves better movement and increased productivity.
- Enclosed track profile design prevents dust from pilling up and obstructing the rolling of wheels.